Sunday, June 14, 2015

2-All endings are also beginnings

Hi  guys I just want to share my experience to you about my transition from HS to College

It's hard to think that I'm leaving a chapter in my life especially I've been with that people for several years , so i was really having a hard time about transitioning to College Life.I know that I"m not a HS student forever its just that the moments and memories we have are one of the happiest days of my life. I just think positively because I always have a perspective in my mind that All endings are also beginning.

Actually I'm really not in the mood on that day , I only have an hour of sleep and second I have a gastritis so I'm having a stomach ache , I even vomit in the car on my way to APC. When I enter the room many of them already have many acquaintance , I think I;m the only one who doesn't know anyone .I'm really thankful to ms. Kareen's activity I was able to knew some of my block-mates I'm very thankful that some of my block-mates approach me because I'm really not good into socializing.
 As the day goes by We became more and more familiar with each other especially someone among us opens up about his life in high-school being a hell , I'm really not expecting that he have that painful past because his always smiling and the noisiest among all of us. To that Man if your reading this I sincerely apologize for the picture incident HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
To be exactly honest I'm still afraid of being in college because of the stories I've heard from my seniors in my former school. They always tell me that college is really different from High-school to the point that they couldn't have enough sleep due to the things that they are doing.They even told me that you will be needing to study everyday because a lot of things that will be teach to you is new. I really miss my High-school friends I just motivate myself everyday and most of all have a positive outlook.
One thing I'm proud of is that I can say that I'm really now matured. What I mean by that is self discipline . During weekends I already have a habbit of studying because i know that i will be having a hard time to study during weekens. Even in my assignments and projects I"m now passing all of them so I"m really happy because of that change..

No comments:

Post a Comment