Saturday, July 25, 2015

8-You think you know them but basically not

Nahhh it's past midnight , I was about to go to sleep when suddenly I remember something.
I'm in college, I met a lot of new people and made a bunch of new friends. As the they passes by a lot changes sometimes for better and sometimes for worst. What;s really messing with my mind right now is I think i know well most of them but basically not.



Well enough of that background I'm going to begin my story. First of all in a lot of situation when I'm in the room I;m really serious about studying , Most of time I'm at my chair waiting for the teacher while the others are roaming around the room and corridor. Outside the room I think I'm really a different person, I'm always smiling and messing a lot with my friends(messing in a funny manner).



Now if you will ask me what the hell is the connection of me in and outside the classes in my classmates. is first. I though i really know  them, I thought they will not get mad or angry at me if I mess with them but I'm entirely wrong about that . I should have known them better. Second is argggh I need ice (it's getting into my nerves) a lot of them are ok to talk with and nice person  but what i hate about is the ranting.I hate seeing people ranting for me it's really annoying.Third are the people who is on your side but also on the other it's like who the hell are you with? are you being honest with us?

I know that we humans are flaw-some so i try to understand them but what is frustrating is that, The person who is into that situation with you happen to be one of your close friends. They are one of the least person that I'm expected to be doing that but I guess that's it, that's how life goes on but I think. I just wrote this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment