Wednesday, August 19, 2015

14-Anti Smoking Campaign

 I’m a student of Asia Pacific College in Makati city. But, I must say that now a days a lot of people are smoking, not juts people but  simply a student like me. In my school Asia Pacific College, Our parking lot is a dedicated place for students who smoke. What is really, really devastating is about 40% of the smoker in our parking lot are girls.


First of all to be completely honest with you folks, I’m not a smoker, I haven’t try smoking and I’m proud of it. In my opinion I think they are aware and knowledgeable about the health risk of being a smoker they just can’t stop smoking because they really want to look cool to people. I think it’s really not right to smoke just to look cool. Currently my school Asia pacific College launch an Anti-smoking campaign. It is really the perfect timing for that because more and more students are becoming a smoker.
Here in our room about 3 out of 30 person are smoking, It’s really low compare to other class but what’s really alarming is that maybe some of my classmates will be influenced by them or might try to imitate them just to look cool.




                Every time I see a student smoker not to take away from, them but I easily get turned off because you’re just a student you can’t even earn a money of your own then suddenly you already have a vices. It’s really not right and also I think most of the parents don’t know that their child is smoking so my heart really breaks every time I saw a student smoking.



                Asia pacific college anti-smoking campaign, actually I haven’t heard of it, I also don’t have any idea how are they going to campaign anti-smoking and convince a lot of student to not smoke. I also think that it’s the school obligation to prevent the student from smoking. Look on the internet you can see many countries doing also a lot of campaign just to prevent people from smoking so I think, We the whole Philippine should follow and start making a move to stop people from smoking. 

1 comment: